Monday, October 20, 2008

14 Years of Kevin Christmas



... and what a joy it has been ... mostly =). A few words about Kevin are in order at this point. Without going into much detail about how great the youngest of the Christmas clan is ... I think this quote works well: "Never tell a young person that something cannot be done. God may have been waiting for centuries for somebody ignorant enough of the impossibility to do that thing." Attempt the impossible Gus ... God will provide peace and courage when you are tempted to believe it cannot be done. Live with passion. Love ya, Robby

3 comments:

Teecy said...

that was so sweet robby! i can't believe we've had him for 14 years now!
by the way, do you think gus reads our blogs? one can only hope.

Anonymous said...

this one was sweet again another that made me cry, but then again I'm sensitive I love you guys!

Dolly said...

I can't believe Kevin is now 14 yrs old!!! That's crazy! Happy Belated Kevin.