Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day

... is usually had by more than just the mother ... it's the kids who are often very happy on this day as they count their blessings and recognize God's goodness to them in the gift of a mother who has loved them and raised them well ... at least that's my experience today. So ... a Happy Mother's Day to me, because of the mother I've been given! And a Happy Mother's Day to her ... because she deserves it as much as anyone I know (of course, "deserve" can take on different connotations depending on how much you know about us, the children ... ha, ha).

The thing I think my mom would probably appreciate the most is a few pictures of Trey. A couple of these were from today a really cute place called Hill Ridge Farms where Trey got to feed goats and catfish and play in a huge pile of dried corn! Enjoy Mom ... we love you so much!











2 comments:

Josiah said...

i love the tooth brush picture. that needs to be framed!

Teecy said...

aw, the little red wagon...reminds me of another cute young lad...except he had a huge cast on!