Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Things Come In Small Packages ... The Gift of Mary Christmas

... some of you may be puzzled by that title ... I submit that you are no less puzzled than you would be were you to try to figure out how the one we celebrate today came to be so incredibly special as a servant-leader-warrior-princess-poet ... see what I mean ... puzzling. All I can say to this older, wiser, sweeter, better-looking sister of mine is ... I love ya Teec. You've meant so much to me ... from the huge amounts of encouragement I get from you, to the times you've challenged and taught me. God has had tons of fun with you, and He's so not through ...

2 comments:

Teecy said...

Okay, how do you do this? make these cool collages, find so many old pictures, and say the sweetest, most sincere words to someone on their 25th b'day?
Thank you so much robby...this is the best gift!!

Dolly said...

I LOVE this post!!! It makes my post seem so lame. I wonder how you do the collage thing too. I wanted to put together some old pictures of Teecy and me but with this new baby, I haven't had time. :( WAHHHH!

You described Teecy PERFECTLY Robby. She's truly a gift to so many and you're right in saying that God isn't finished with her yet. He's got HUGE things still in store and I can't wait to see what they are.

We love you Teecy and you have a good brother too!