Friday, November 21, 2008

Proud Moment

Joanna, after taking a stressful trip to downtown Raleigh, and in the face of sub-freezing windchill temperatures ... decided to go out and run today as she had planned ...



Trey was very supportive as Joanna finished the run with some intervals up the hill in front of our house ...






Joanna and I (and Trey) will be running a 5k on Thanksgiving Day! The goal is to finish without stopping ... but either way it'll be a blast! Can't wait! I'm so proud of my cute little runner girl!

3 comments:

Josiah said...

that is awesome.

Anonymous said...

This Blog Was AWESOME!!I love how supportive you are of her and how confident she looks while doing this, I love how Trey watches his Mommy supportivly as if to say "go mommy go!" you guys are wonderful and I'm SOOOOOO proud of you Joanna!! I love you guys and miss ya'll and wish you guys the BEST for this holiday season!! All my love!!!

Teecy said...

go joanna!!
trey is so cute watching from the window!