Monday, November 10, 2008

Is This Guy For Real?

I think that's a fair question (on so many levels) when someone encounters Michael David Christmas. Answer - yea, he's for real ... he is every bit as fun, funny, insane, kind, nuts, loving, bright, hysterical, insightful, connected, relational, sketchy, and saved-by-grace as you perceive him to be. And he's my brother. I say that proudly, and I always have. I've seen this kid grow up and grow through challenges and accountability, and I've seen him desire to help others grow as well. November 10 ... 23 years ago (man I hope that's right) ... special day ... special guy. Happy Birthday Mike. Love ya. Your big brother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is "haffy birthday" something you say when you have peanut butter in your mouth?

Teecy said...

You've knocked it out of the park again!
I love these pictures! The one in the middle strikes fear in me that I'm going to see the same image as I come up from the escalators at ATL aiport on Dec. 20.
Get a load of chubby Gus! I miss chubby Gus.

kirbylee said...

why do you guys all have late october/early november birthday?

don't answer that.